Busy Mom’s Baked Ham & Cheese Egg Cups: Perfect for Weekday Breakfasts!

You can't ressist this one !!
Baked Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
Baked Ham & Cheese Egg Cups


I don’t know about you, but I struggle with getting breakfast ready in a timely fashion during the work week. The main reason? I want PROTEIN for breakfast, not simple carbohydrates. My next meal is over six hours away…I need the protein to keep my stomach from rumbling while I’m in front of my classroom. Busy Mom’s Baked Ham & Cheese Egg Cups aren’t new, but my take on them may be. I like to bake these on Sunday and reheat in the microwave during the week. It solves my problem of having a protein-packed breakfast, and it’s ready in less than a minute on busy school days!


Baked Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Recipe…

This recipe could revolutionize breakfast for your family. 🙂  Well, that might be an overstatement, but I love that my family can have a healthy, non-sugary breakfast, during the work week. I love my Pampered Chef brownie pan for this recipe, but muffin pans will work great, too. The key is spraying each little cavity well with cooking spray so the eggs don’t stick. (I haven’t had an issue with anything sticking in this pan!!!)


Ingredients

  • nonstick cooking spray
  • 1 dozen large eggs
  • 12 thin slices deli ham (if you're watching carbs, check to make sure there isn't added sugar)
  • 1/4 c. shredded cheese, if desired
  • additional spices, herbs, or other add-ins


Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
  2. Spray the cavities of a brownie pan or muffin pan well. Place one slice deli ham into each cup, pushing gently toward edges.
  3. Crack an egg into each ham cup, being careful to place the egg on top of the ham. (If some egg leaks around the edges of the ham, that's OK.)
  4. .........???


Please Visit : https://bit.ly/2BIVz6D
For More Instructions!




Good luck hopefully what I share on a post this time could be beneficial for pambaca, for those of you who have ever tried this recipe could have commented below, if you found this article helpful, please share it via social media, you can choose one of the the button below so that this article can also be read and barmanfaat to your friends.